Wednesday, December 23, 2009

latest blog of me

Its been a while since my last blog…too busy with my life…not too say dat I’m demn busy…bt, I dun have da space fo my own time…I’m recovering at da moment…before I proceed, I would like to say my condolence to my bestfriend in high school…Nurul Ashikin Kamarudin afte her lost of her beloved father on da 23rd of December 2009…may Allah blessed ur father…Al-Fathihah…hm, back to my blog, bby has been back to her college today…missed u so much!!neffy will b back late since he got unfinished business…weyh, cpt blik!!!rndu dh ha…ahahahah…n to Mr.Azwar…miss u so much babe!!thanx fo lending ur shoulder!!huhu…hm, I’m in a deepest confusing of life!i dunno what I’ve done to my own life n to da person dat I care…I tried to fix it…all..bt it seems like, I kept messing da way out of it!!i’m losing da faith to my own self…I kept hurting my self n others…every person dat I care, will b taken away from me by so called friend(backstabber)…act, I got sumtink to say, I HATE U BACKSTABBER!!!!!!!!!!huh!!when I’m mad to dis particular person, people will said dat I’m too emo(sentap in other words)fo god sake…if u r in my place, u’ll noe da pain…coz I never take what belong to u…n y must u take what’s belong to me!!!!!human gots da patient, so do I...n I think my patient to u r xtreme max!!!huh!!fuck!!!bangsat!!makahai!!!!nk trase, naseb ah babi!!huh!puas ati aku ai!!!to bby, jgn nk kumen2 blog neyh..txt je akk nnti…hm, okey…enough of cursing I think…I would like to dedicated below messages to them who I care so much!!!

Hearts change,

I know they do...
But this heart will always belong to you...
Hearts hurt,
I know they do...
But this heart hurts more without u...

Above txt..makes me regert my life a lot…currently, I act got a very perfect life…I have 1 beautiful family…papa, mama, akk, abg n bg cik…I got great cuzen, aunties n uncle’s…I got 2 pet cs, 1 pet bro n 1 small little pet cs dat I love soooo much!!i besties dat will never failed me even once…n I got bunch of people dat I cn trust(GBS)…bt I dunno what really makes me hurting their feelings over n over again…I do regert it, bt sumtimes, id felt like I’m one STUPID USELESS person to them…guys, if u read my blog….from da bottom of my heart, I would like to apologise to u guys fo da stupid mistakes dat I’ve done..i noe, u guys hate me now…I understand dat…but dun wory guys…I’ll never hate u guys…coz I can’t!!u’ll always b da special one in my life!!!later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment