Sunday, October 4, 2009

The decision is yours…

In past few weeks, there’s one ads in tv dat really attracted me to write sumtink is dis blog…it’s about stop smoking campaign…nowdays, there’s more than 1 million or more as I cn say, really a heavy smoker…well, to be frank, now, womens r too…so, pliz dun try to denied it…nothing wrong for u to admit ur wrongs rite???like me..i’m…so???u want to kill me???dun be stupid..u r not God to judge me or others…u tink u r free from wrong doings???bullshit…u r not..its juz either u realized it or dun..like me,most of my mistakes I realized it…only dat, it’s hard for me to change it…n really takes time..okey…back to my story...before I lost track…nowdays, government had put pictures of da side effects of smoking…n to b honest…it’s not working at all okey!!bt I’m very sure that the ads in da tv is the most powerful one…coz it really makes me scared!!!i mean it!!!like I said…no matter how many thousands of ads been advertise…the decision will always be yours…today, it had been 10 months for me…n I’m waiting for another two months to achieve 1 target dat I never thought I will achieve…n now, I will…although there’s time when I fall to my own weakness…n start again…bt I realized it n stopped immediately…to u out there…when u want to do sumtink…first thing first….dun do bcoz of people want u to do…do bcoz u want to change…like u, da smoker, drug addict, drinker…do or do not…there is no try…once u said dat u want to try to stopped…believe me…u won’t success….coz deep inside u…u dun want to change actually…u said dat u’ll try juz to please others..n dat is so not fair for u…n to da person u promise too…guys…learn to love ur self before u start to love others…coz at the end of day..u’ll regret for not loving ur own self…think deeply…I’m nt saying dis bcoz I’m jealous or what…I talked based on experienced…adiox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment