Sunday, October 4, 2009

The world is angry!!so do our LORD!!!

While I’m typing dis, thousands of people had lost their life to the battle with mother nature…to them who had involves in da earthquakes, Tsunami, typhoon and high waves…my condolence is all I can give beside my prays…I juz wanted to share with u guys sumtink…not to say dat I’m perfect…bt as Muslims, knowledge is to be shared with… I received 1 email from my friend…I him when I from one of my sports tournaments…to b frank, I’m really shocked with that mail…he, whom I know is one, not dat normal guy…u noe what I meant…he agev me this mail…tell me that he’s now in Al-Azhar university…huh!!dat really makes my heart stop beating…bt Alhamdulillah…he has gone back to where he should be…world is angry…dats what he told me…he said..we as human r destroying da world n our own selves…we’re making sins, wrong doing n all dat stuff dat can makes world n Allah to b angry…when he told me dat, it really strikes deep in my heart…he said dat we keep pushing da world to da limit…we’re da creature who destroying our own selves..keep blaming da satan for whispering all da negatives things to us..bt in facts we’re da one…keep pointing others for da mistakes dat u’ve done..pliz!!stop…he told me this one true story…it is about a group of people dat have different kind of background…bt they have sumtink in common…sinners…he said dat dis group is bunch of moron which keep questioning the fate..they dun want to change their own fate..pliz!!dun be stupid!!he told me that this moron, done everything dat is wrong…n all of them r not really in one orientation…then, one they..after they all commit sins…and still doing it…Allah punished them..my friend said, may be coz he had done waiting…n he wanted them to learn sumtink…all of them died there…its not da story dat I wanted to tell..bt da lesson…da lesson is…dun pushed Him to da limit…coz he is so merciful to us for allowing us to stay for free in His “home”… sumtimes I felt wrong when I keep excepting da sins from others without advising them like those who use to advised me when I’m wrong…nt dat I dun want to..bt I’m sick to…it is hard to advised rather than excpting it..i juz can say dis…da time for u to realized ur mistakes is there…it can be either..now, tomorrow or later…bt sooner or later u will…n it can either b, u had gone to far from track…or u juz besides da track…laterrrrrrrrrrr…..

No comments:

Post a Comment