Sunday, October 4, 2009

My weekends…My weekends…

Well, dis weekends really brings back my smile…smile dati had lost for more than 3 months…first n foremost…my sweetheart…Muhammad Azwar came to c me…hehehehe…babe, I really missed u taw…dat day, Saturday…I was all alone at home…mama n papa went out…n since my leg was injured n not yet heal…I prefer to stayed at home…then, while I’m really bored, one car arrived in front of my house…I tot of may b people wanna come for raya…bt what a surprised, when I went out to see who, I recognize 1 guy dat I really missed…dat time I dunno what n how to describe my feeling…da person dat took care of me, r rite in front of me…yahoooo!!!!!hahahahaha…he came with Dek n Ned…we went to Seremban to have some times n chatting about our lifes…hahaha..n what a surprised…both of them…dek n Tyco is getting married soon with their partner…hehehe…n I’m da most happiest gul in world rite now…coz da time for them had arrived…hehehe…although tyco can’t spent time more with us…bt I’m really happy to c him..he had change a lot…I cn see his faith towards Islam is more now…Syukur…dek sent me home since tyco need to went back to his school…then, da next day, Sunday…I with my family went to klang, to my uncle house…I hang out with my cuzens…chit chating about everything..n I meant every single things…ahhahh..bt really, it really bring backs my smile…heheeeee…we really have so much fun time…ahhahah..with all da QC things….n what more important is…I ate too much food…hahahahaha..i hope my body is not dat fat…aggagaga…hm, later I’ll update more…adiox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment