Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Treasure hunt…da hunting dat make us die!!!

Wehuuuuuuuuuu…hahahaha…well, on da 10th of Oct…2009 obviously…wahahaha…me, ak, kak fyna n kak lyssa...join one program that I cn say, I never expected dat I’ll b in…ahhahahaha…Treasure hunt…well, I never thought dat we could complete it…although not all Q been answered…hehe…what I can say is…we really have fun..n demn tired…on da morning, we r all with fabulous style..bt after answering 3 Q,our fabulous style, gone!!ahahahah…well, we traveled more than 95 km for around 5 hours…crazy!!!i nearly flat like hell or in easy way, dying!!!uhuhu..well, not to b a liar..we lost!!bt we gain sumtink there…FUN!!!we laugh..laugh n laugh…ahhahaha…well, u guys noe me rite???i love to laugh without noeing the word stop…ahhahahahah…what makes us feel angry is, when da Q is not reasonable at all..i felt like slapping the Q maker…ahahhahah…ha, n u noe what…all the vehicle on da road been cursed by me n been called “pig” instead of what the original call r..hahahaha…dat show how angry I am…gagagaggag…hm, congratulation BN for winning at the Bagan Pinang elction…umno terus mara, untuk rakyat Malaysia!!!!i am ur voter…adiox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment