Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Putus - melda ahmad


This young talented gurl been introduced to me by my little gems sis..haahah…although at first she introduced me with song title kimia(chemistry), bt then I found out one song called putus..the lyrics n melody dat really makes me played this song more than once until papa asked me, dun I have any other songs in my player anymore…huhhu…da lyrics is like dis...

aku duduk sendirian di kamarku,
menangis kesepian kernamu,
kau tinggalkan aku,
kau cari yang len,
tergamakmu merobek hatiku.

tapi setelah kau pegi aku
mendapat lebih baik drmu,
dia hargai aku,
dia sygi aku
lebih drpdmu,
aku ingin kau tahu betapa ku gembira,
tidak lg bersamamu,
namun pastinyer nnt kau akan sedari,

yang kau perlu cintaku,…

to u dat I dedicated this song….i still remember da day n date when u said dat u’ll never leave me…bt now..u had done it…bt may b b4 I really need u to be strong when dat time, u came exactly when I need sumbody with…bt now…I dun care anymore…I’m stronger than u tink…n I’m really okey with it…juz find this song…n I bet u guys out there will like it!!!yeay!!laterrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment