Thursday, October 22, 2009

What does Friendship mean???


While I’m typing dis…I’m really tired n I tink like I’m dying…huh!!hate dis!!hurm, its been a very tired week fo me…bt unfortunately, I cant really slept well n rest long enough….demn!!hm, ha..i wanted to tell my point of view dis time…with my own subject…friendship…as I cn say…fo me…friendship mean them who will always b there when u need n always will support u no matter what…dat what friendship means fo me…bt…in dis world…there cn b various type of friends rite??untl one stage, I’m confused with them…they said dat they r ur friend, bt not really understand u…they said they r ur friend, bt never support u n they push u fo what u dun like…I juz cant understand dat…me…fo now…I’m epy dat I have my besties n my GBS gang who always there with me…n I always there fo them too…never failed me even once…I dunno bout u guys out there who read my blog…if u got bunch of friends like me…b thankful with it…coz not all got friends like u got…n to all my friends…besties n GBS…love u guys..muahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment