Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend with all my GBS n Cosmo staff…

On 17th October 2009, we went to Mini Malaysia, Malacca to attend one occasion with Malacca people…more than 500 students from various IPT attend this occasion…all da guls wore baju kurung(including me)while all da boys wearing t-shirt…hehehehe…obviously, my group is always da havoc one!!hahahahaha…bunch of crazy mambo people with crazy mambo attitude…(dun like us, then backoff!!!)then, after reloading our stomach with food, we went around dat mini Malaysia area to visit houses of Malaysia…then, we went back to bus, to change our clothes…for sure I won’t wear baju kurung for long…after changing our clothes in bus, we walked up to 2 kilometers ahead to McD near taman buaya…demn…we nearly DIE!!hahahahah..then, kak jue called us n asked us, where we r…she then came to taman buaya with rest of the studnt…then, we entered the taman buaya…inside this park, there’s a ghost house…I asked them to join me entered this house..inside, the fun begin…hahahahahah…me, kak jue n kak dayah walked together..n my GBS is da 1st team to entered this place…ahhahaha…inside, we screamed like hell…n me???laughing till I got no more energy to laugh…ahahhahah…but I can say, it really fun inside there…after releasing more than a ton of sweat…we went to visit all the crocs…they really have waited for us…ahahhahahahah….after posing, taking pix and went around dat area, its time for us to went back….in bus, my adrenalin is higher than ever…I am really demn mad…n my energy is raising up…after reaching seremban…me n ak, took another bus to pd….at last, we r back home…bt I can say, dis memory will never be forgotten by me….adiox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment