Sunday, September 6, 2009

12 years after Lady Diana passed away….


7th Sept 09

Well, let say she is greatest princess in the world!! I admire her a lot…although the day when she died in horrible accident I’m only 7 years old…she is the greatest princess world can get…she got the touch of humanity, people princess,and a mother to two sons…my brother is a big fan of this great lady…so, he bought hundreds of book about this great women…n I read all of it too…she is a great person…she help millions of people…there no boundaries in race, skin color, or status…as I cn conclude, her smile that won the world…although with her marriage problem, she still gave the wonderful smile to world…D, u r a great person D….n u had leave for world another legacy..as I can say..great sons of yours…Prince William n Prince Harry…they got ur style n ur positive energy D…thanx for dat…I’m not one of British citizen…bt as I can say, I missed this great lady…n I’m very sure that all British citizen missed this great princess…I remembered one poem that I read in one of Lady D books..the poem is by Rabindranath Tagore…n this poem been read to Lady D by Rosa Mockton, President of Tifanny & Co….the poem r:

They who r near me do not know that u r nearer to me than they r,

Those who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with ur unspoken words,

Those who crowd in my path do not know that I am walking alone with u,

They who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart….

If u really wanted to know what true love means…read this…n u’ll find it…n to lady D, u r my inspiration…thanx for that…R.I.P!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment