Friday, September 4, 2009

Life from my side of view….


1st Sept 09

Yesterday, da 1st day on my new sem…my 5th sem in Cosmopoint…well, as I cn say, lots of things happened n it change the point of life for me…while on da way back to my house…I saw this one old Chinese man…helping one uncapable women down from the bus..he hold this women hand n help her with her things..n for sure, she is not her wife coz I remembered once, I saw him with his wife…there, sumtink came up to my mind…love has no boundaries rite??there’s no means of race in love…color of our skin…or religion…that’s what sumtink we have in common rite???i’ve leran to love…to b love by…n I noe hw hurt it is…I still remembered my late tok wan said this, love the person that u care with ur heart, then u’ll get the love back…coz love from the heart is the most factual…it doesn’t matter to who…but it all must begin with ur heart…I trust what he told me…n I did it exactly what he told me to...bt time is always a factor…time change the situation…although I do give the love based on my heart…bt the person that I give the love killed my love jz like dat!!!bt I never blame anybody…I really believe in fate…the one dat have been fated 4 me from Loh Mahfuz…I believe in dat…tok wan, thanx for da advice…hw I wish u r still here with me…coz I noe, u will never hurt me…n let me down….tok wan is my grandpa..he really understand me…n tok wan, adk rindu ble tok wan pujuk adk bile adk sedey…I had lost too many people in mylife…n its really pained…deep pained…n for me, let me “go” first…coz I noe, there’s less people will feel the pained that I’m nt here anymore…coz I jz can’t accept the pained of losing anybody…anymore….guys, love the person that r still with u…cz u’ll never noe, when will u loss them…adiox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment