Sunday, September 6, 2009

The day when me n my cuzen lost in SEREMBAN!!!!

4th Sept 09

Ahahhaaha…laugh if u want to laugh….bcoz I laugh like hell too…hahahaha…well, the story begin when we wanted to go n have fun in the middle of fasting day…(although I’m nt fasting dat day)hahahahha…me n ak,at first wanted to went to JJ n played bowling…bt then I decided to just when around seremban…we when to East West College…then, we went to Negeri Sembilan castle..Istana Hinggap…then, when we met one junction…ak asked me where the junction will bring us to..i said this is the road to kakak house..then, he said, lets go to her house…n as usual I have no prob with it…ahahhaha…then, we called her n asked her address…coz since I have STML…lpe sudah..ahhahaha…then, we hover at the same place for more than twice time…then, we nearly when back to my village in lenggeng…ahahahaha…well, worst cum to worst..of coz I’ll bring ak to my village..hehehe…then, after nearly half an hour searching for her house…we found her!!!hehehe…then we chit chatting for I tink around 15 minutes or more(STML)…then, we went back to cllge since kak my need her car back before 3…n kakak wanted to sleep n I dun want to disturb her…n juz imagine…the place where I n ak hover for more than half an hour is juz behind kakak house…hahaha..we’re so lame…sesat dekat sremban!!what lar..gagaga..well, nw we noe where is my sissy house…n I’ll be there!!hahahah….okey…laterrrrrrrrr..

No comments:

Post a Comment