Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!!!!

17 sept 09

Holla..molla…coca-cola…ahhhahahah…ello, it’s up to me to write anytink in my blog…coz dis blog belong to me…allalala…well, dis Sunday, we gonna celebrate HARI RAYA..yehaaa!!!like I said b4 in my previous blog, I’m not sure what is my raya condition dis year..bt me n da rest of cuzzy, for sure will make our Raya like previous years…okey!!i still got others family here(although my grandma is in Kelantan)lalalala…I tink dis raya is da 1st raya I’ll spent more with my frenz rather than with family..kot..i dunno la…let c how..to u Mr.Azriq n Miss Nedirah…thanx for spending ur fasting month with me..i really miss u dek..ahahahah…n to u, Mr. Muhammad Azwar…dun u noe remember the road to my house or what????mengong!!!menci ah ngan u!!welk!!um,ha..wait..dis time I wanna make speech in malay…coz I’m a malay(datz what willy said)hahahaha…hm, to sesape yg I pnah trkasar bhase, begau, sket an ati, krang aja, trlmpau rely on, kekdg gurw x kne tmpt n sume ah yg bley dketegory an as silp…I nk mnx maaf zhir btin…dr ujung rmbut smpai ujung kuku..hehehehe…to yg agk2 nk ckp mende yg sme(pasan jp)…dun wory, I dh maaf an kowg…xpnah dndam(de pon yg wat slah mlmpau uh r)k…nnti rye dtg ah umah…tp gtaw dlu k…n I akn srbu umah u all…okie dokie!!!hahahahhahahahah..(soie r ye, bhase rojk jp….allalala)okey guys, I’ll update my raya journey to u all soon!!!to COSMO student, dun forget me while u’re eating…hahahah..to kakak, fit3 n kak my..i wanna my angpau..allalalala…laterrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment