Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shopaholic!!!!

6th sept 09

Ahhahahaha…aiyark!!!hehehe…well, I wanna say sumtink about shopaholic…bt not condemning them…well, they have da rite what..so??mind ur own business sdah…okey…guys..if u r a shopaholic..i have good deal for ur guys…well, if u want to shop till u drop, I suggest u to go to Suria KLCC n starhill..best deal u can ever get…well, in KLCC it self, u can get AIGNER, ANYA HINDMARCH, BCBG MAXAZRIA, BELLE, BVLGARI, CARTIER, CHANEL, CRISTIAN LACROIX, EASTERN TREASURES, ESCADA, FURLA, GIORGIO ARMANI, GUCCI, HERMES, HUGO BOSS, MAX & CO., MIKIMOTO, MONTBLANC, PEDDER RED, PIAGET, PRADA, SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, STUART WEITZMAN, SWATCH, SWATCH BIJOUX, TIFANNY & CO., TOD’S AND VERSACE…okey…in starhill, u can get CELINE, CHRISTIAN IOR, FENDI, JAEGER-LECOULTRE, KORLOFF, LOUIS VUITTON, MULBERRY, AND TOUS….all this list up brand for sure u out there da shopaholic noe bout it..guys, siyesly, u’ll get the best deal ever, n I tink if u go this two place, u will stay there till nite..hehehe…I’m not a shopaholic…bt I love to follow my friends who r shopaholic…I love to condemned n giving my ideas…hahaha…ya2, dat is me..lalalal…I went to all this store with my dude…n u noe what, it nearly killed me..huhu…dem u!!y??coz it takes till nite!!!uhuh…luckily she did bought some..if not…for sure…I’m gonna kill her!!!hahaahaha…well, need to bear in mind..please!!!dun shop till u drop…ahhahahahaa….hurm, ya…I forgot about PHILOSOPHY BY MEN, SEEDS, GOOGLE, PADINI AND GIORDANO…okey, this 4 is my fav store..ahahah..i cn stay there more than 3 hours…really admire this store..ahhahaha…this all I cn afford lar…others??wait till I work first..lalalala..okey guys…the aid is cuming soon, so, start shop now!!!!ahhaaha…laterr….

No comments:

Post a Comment