Friday, September 4, 2009

What does independence means to u???

31st Aug 09

Today is MERDEKA day to Malaysia…our 52nd independence day…well, let me ask u, what does “Merdeka” means to u??before u ask me da same Q,let me tell u what is my opinion to my own Q…okey…Merdeka, the day where we got our independence title…b4 dis, my opinion is, free from the colonist…I mean, the Japanese, Communist, British, Portuguese…all dis country r before our enemy…bt now, we’re united…dat is what Merdeka mean to me b4…bt now, dis is my opinion…merdeka mean freedom…the freedom to speak..to walk…to give your opinion…n the freedom to b free…I still remember my cuzen asked me, “klau kte dh merdeka, npe kte x bley buat ape yg kte suke??” I answer his Q by saying, if all of us in Malaysia, wanted to do what we wish to do, do u still think n see Malaysia will be dis peace???i juz want to say, no matter hw free we r, there r always a limit for all dat…if we’re too open, let say we say sumtink about our own country, like condemning Malaysia, dun u tink dat will show our weakness to others??it will only be big disadvantage to us…as Malaysian…to u, country traitor, remember, u will not found any success in ur life…it will only kill u slowly…trust me…trust the karma…what goes around comes around…n to Late Tunku Abdul Rahman, Tun H.S.Lee, Tun Sambathan n all the combatant for independence for Malaysia…we love u…n thanx a lot for the freedom that u all get for us…future generation…n to all youngsters n citizen of Malaysia…be grateful dat u r born in such beautiful n peace country….later…

No comments:

Post a Comment