Sunday, September 13, 2009

I sprain my hand…AGAIN!!!!

13 sept 09

Well, first n foremost…hepy birthday Nur Fathiha Mohamad Zafrullah…ahhaha….old meh..okey, back to my main point…em, I sprain my hand again..n dis time, it is damn pain..huhu…saket sgt2…coz I felt down from quite high place….I need to wear my hand support again…n FYI, I hate it..coz It really stop me from being active again..huhu…luckily, I juz wore it for only 2 days..now, I’m free..aahahhahaha…well, guys..i’ll get my glide license soon…another 3 session..dat is 20 hours more..hahahahahahaa…. ow, ya…raya is cuming soon…n I still dunno da status of my hari raya dis year….hurm….coz my grandma is celebrating raya at Kelantan(I’m not Klantanist)n as we noe, kelantan did not celebrate raya as havoc as we here…so, it will b sooooooo BORING!!!i tink, my 1st hari raya will be at warisan puteri…grandma from mama side..obviously, I’m not dat ngam with them..i’m more to papa side…bt, as usual routine, we will went to all papa family members house to celebrated raya with them…hahahahaha…juz can’t wait to meet all my cuzens…missed them soooooo much…dis year hari raya will be da most unforgettable raya for kak bell obviously…pity u kak…bt, jz be hepy…we will always make u laugh..hahahahahahaha….okey…later I’ll update more….laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment